Another 4.06 miles last night on da mill. Legs are little sore with the consecutive running, but nothing major that would hold me back from putting in more miles. I think tonight is a rest night from running, will elliptical instead if I have the time.
So I mentioned Dis stock jumping to 23 or so the other day. On the ride home last night I see it was up more than 2 bucks in yesterday's trading period. Checked the news and not a heck of alot. They have that deal with Hulu and such, and Iger seems to think that the worst is behind them in theme park admissions....but nothing earthshattering. Huh. In any event, I missed the boat on that one, oh well. I'm guessing we're in for another bubble burst or two by the end of the year (tons of stuff going on behind the scenes that the mainstream media has turned their back on...) so perhaps I'll get another shot to buy low. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job on the miles...I hate doing miles on the treadmill, but sometimes it is a necessary evil.
It'll be interesting to see what the stocks do. The market is still awfully volatile right now and I would have to agree that this year is still going to be shaky.
I think that this recession is behind us. The Markets are alot like the weather here in Mississippi. If you don't like it, just wait. It will change in a couple of days, haha!
Great job on the miles!
Post a Comment