Hey folks, great opening weekend to Mike’s “Die runner, DIE” challenge. Kicked it all off on the 1st with 9 miles, followed it up with 4.25 (8:20ish average mile), and had an easy 3 mile treadmill run last night. Grand total of 16.25 for the first weekend of the challenge. Fell a little short on my push ups and sit ups for the weekend 80 su’s and 180 pu’s, but that’ll pick-up as the month goes on.
So, finally a rest day today… If you call early to work and then 9 hours of Business Law, a rest…. LOL
What the heck happened to Disney stock last week? I’ve been watching it and it had trailed my Staples stock by about a buck, but I noticed this morning on my XM ticker that it’s around 22 bucks now? Quite the jump…. I haven’t seen any earth shattering news so I suppose it’s just market fluctuation…
Happy training all!
3 comments:
Ugh Business Law. Oh how I hated that class. I always loved how specific your reasoning had to be on why this certain thing fell under a this certain law.
Have not heard about any new news at Disney. Must have been a market flux. It could be that Spring Break numbers were in and I did hear they did do pretty well for that time. I would not be surprised if you see it in a day or two start to drop back down again.
TAMPA BAY RAYS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Congratulations on a great start to May...Keep going...Seems like you'll hit 100 miles without too much stress :)!
I feel your pain on Business Law. My wife took it in college. I took it in law school. It sucked on both sides! Good luck.
Great job on the running. Your 8:20 mile kicks my 10:00 minute mile every time. If I don't get on the ball with the push ups and sit ups soon, I'm going to be WAY behind.
By the way, I've adopted your "Die Runner, DIE" moniker for the May challenge on my blog. Hope you don't mind. I think it has a nice ring to it.
Post a Comment