Got creative and took the last meeting of the day on the phone in my car. The extra hour was enough to allow a 4 mile run when I got home, so I'm still in it for the 100 miles. Going to be difficult, but I'm hoping the long weekend will afford me the time to run. Next weekend will be completely out for running as I've got a minor medical procedure thingee that will keep me away from it for a couple of days. What can do...So that will also pose a challenge. In any event, I'll have my highest mileage total for the year and pretty psyched about that. We start our half-day Friday's in June which will allow me to get a long run in nearly every week....looking forward to that.
Oh, and the 5k split yesterday was 25:50. Really not that bad for a training run with a few good sized hills. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great job on squeezing in a run and that's a great time!
Good luck with your procedure.
awesome!!!!!!!
Good luck on completing the May 100 miles. I've got to get serious about reaching that point too. I'm at 50.7 miles for the month, and am going to have to do something extreme to hit the 100 mile mark by the end of the month myself. What do we have, about a week left?
Also best of luck on the procedure.
I hope your procedure goes well. Take it easy.
Good job on getting in a good run. Sounds like you're still doing really well with your miles!
Post a Comment