the 9hrs of Bus. Law yesterday. :-) Thought I was going to say something different, didn't you..ha! Thanks for the comments feeling my pain, folks. I tell ya, I've taken two law classes in my undergrad (and a number of criminal justice classes with the same ring to 'em) and you'd think there would be something a little different in the MBA program, right? Nope, same ol', same ol'. Facts of the case, legal issue, application of law..... Okay, I'll admit a dirty secret... I actually love this stuff. Arguing over the smallest of points while my classmates roll their eyes. I envy Jonathan and Justin in that they went to law school (and Matt pretty soon). Something I always wanted to do, but life got in the way. Oh well, perhaps when the kids are older and all of my yard projects are complete (shaaaaaa, right..).
Realized yesterday when reading WSJ that Disney's earnings are coming out today, so apparently the stock price rise is tied into some positive speculation around earnings. There was an article in there as well around Disney banking on 3Q park attendance numbers to pay "dividends", but I didn't get a chance to read the article :-(
Not sure what I'm going to do today, need to get a run in, but also need to get out and decide on some retaining wall blocks for the neverending patio addition project.... I've got the trench dug though and think I'm going to see an end to this in May! Perhaps a quick 3.75 to round out 20 miles for the first 5 days of May....
Justin - You can use whatever useless stuff I post on this site! My plan was to come up with a new name for Mike's challenge for every run I post.... Today's will be ..hmmm.....Mike's "Give me 100 miles, or give me death" Challenge... ehh, ehhh, what do ya think? ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with you. Law class was very interesting...and I'm a detailed person who likes to argue. I think studying probably would have been right up my alley.
Nothing wrong with enjoying business law. It is actually pretty interesting.
I love the idea of a different name for the challenge for each run. That's a great idea!
Post a Comment