Thursday, October 8, 2009

1.5 Days...

Picked up my race packet this evening, and hit the very small expo. Think I'm ready for Saturday morning, but we'll find out soon enough. Forcast has pulled a John Kerry and flip-flopped on me again...Now it looks like showers in the AM Saturday clearing at noon. Lovely, just in time for me to finish. LOL I'm sure it'll be fine though, a light rain would keep us nice and cool. Will make sure to body glide and band-aid though. :-)

4 comments:

Justin said...

Body Glide is fine, but don't forget to TAPE YOUR NIPPLES!!!

I can't believe how many guys I saw walking around after the Disneyland Half with blood-stained shirts. Don't be one of the idiots.

MikeF. said...

I totally agree with Justin tape them up really good. I saw the same thing when I ran in the Buffalo half. They ran the half and the full on the same day. So I got to see first hand the joys of nipple rub.

Good luck at the race Chris.

Rae! said...

Good luck tomorrow.

Amanda said...

You must be excited after packet pickup!