Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Runner Tracking for ING Hartford Marathon

Nothing special like with Disney, but it's better than last year!

Go to www.comfortinc.com/liveresults on race day, and type in my last name (Cullen) or type in the bib # 520 and you should be able to see how I'm doing, or how I did. The SMS alerts are available, but with a $5 charge...maybe they'll be free next year, who knows.

5 comments:

Justin said...

I saw the $5 charge on the Hartford Marathon site last night. Holy cow. 5 bucks? This is from a guy who refuses to download anything but free apps to the iPhone.

I'm already planning to track you on the web FOR FREE.

MikeF. said...

I thought about paying the $5 dollars then I remembered you complaining about the text msg. you were recieving from us while we were all in Disney and how much they were costing you. So I thought to myself Chris and his tight wad ways would disapprove of me doing this. So I will follow you for free just like Justin. :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chris said...

I knew I shouldn't have mentioned anything about that!!!! LOL Personally, I don't mind paying the fee's, but I don't pay the bills...so every time the bill came in, I'd get a "what the heck is this 5 dollar charge for txt messages!!!" LOL

Chris said...

Oh, and you guys can text my new phone if you really want to! :-)

Amanda said...

Wow - $5 for updates is crazy. I'm sure it shouldn't cost that much :)!