Friday, October 9, 2009

17hrs 50min

Probably not going to post again till after the race, so I thought I'd get a quick one in now.

First of all, thanks to all you Team Voicers for the support and advice over the past month or so. With the work I've put in and tips/strategies I've planned, I'm ready to go for this thing. Although it's funny cause this is the first race where I actually have some nerves going...weird...

Second, why would anyone really want to run for over 4hrs straight? Honestly! I think us runners have a screw loose somewhere!

Last, I just wanted to say good luck, we're all counting on you...no wait...that was Leslie Neilson in Airplane.... Oh well, I don't have a "last" then... See y'all on the flip side.

8 comments:

Craig Wheeler said...

Surely you'll do fine.

Best of luck to you.

Rae! said...

Good luck, don't tie your shoes together, don't forget you bib number, hat, body glide, band aides,fuel, h2o.
I am excited... I can't to hear how you do in the 26.2, wait.... you are going to be a marathoner!!!

While I plan on being at work tomorrow, I will be on pins and needles!!!

Just have fun!!

mgreene said...

Good luck! Be careful with those headphones :)

Jeff W said...

Best wishes Chris!

MikeF. said...

Good luck Chris!

Justin said...

ALL HAIL THE CONQUERING HERO!

Great job today. Now where's that race report?

Amanda said...

Sorry I haven't been around. I hope the event went well. Can't wait to hear about it!

MikeF. said...

Great job on the race Chris!!!!