One more day to vacation! I'm feeling pretty stressed in that I've got a ton of work things to do tomorrow in order to not leave stressed Wed morning. Oh well, what can ya do. On top of that, my MBA class (currently product management/marketing) is in overload mode. Group presentation with a ton of research, multiple quizzes every week, case studies, and a final paper all while I'm away....lovely.
Hey, what am I complaining about, I'm going to Disney World!!!!
May not get a run in till Thursday or Friday, but will definitely do so while we're at the Beach Club (first 4 days, then off-site). Love running in that area of the Boardwalk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're going to have such a great vacation! I can't wait to hear all about it.
Remember - you're only human and you'll get done what you can at work. The rest will be there when you get back.
School is tough during vacations, but again, just do your best. That's all you can do.
Now, go relax and pack for that fabulous trip!
Have a super trip!!
I'm glad to see you have your priorites straight! Disney beats everything, haha!
Have an awesome vacation!
Post a Comment