Okay, not really all that old...but with 35 looming off in the near future it's something to think about. :-) Honestly, after 30 age has been more of a frame of mind for me. 31 and 32 felt old, but since I've taken up running and such, I haven't even thought about age. It's almost a good thing as I'll now be in the 35-39 age bracket, lol! Tired of competing against those skinny 30 year olds!
Just kidding as who am I kidding, the 39 year olds will probably kick my butt.Anyhoo, primed for a good work out at the end of the work day. Running through the routine they set me up with for weight training and then will do some intervals on the mill or give the spin bike a try...either way, looking for a good sweat today as I'm feeling like I'm coming down with a cold. They are also holding a running symposium at the work gym, so I've got that going for me today as well. I think the topic is stretching techniques.
So, December goals... Not going to put up a mileage goal as I want to sprinkle in more x-training this month, but I do want to get 2 runs over 10 miles in. With school and work going full bore through the 22nd or so, I haven't been able to get too excited about January yet...pretty soon though, once I can get through some of these deliverables....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Golly, I hope you turn 35 before July so I can call you Old Man.
I can't believe how creaky I've gotten in the last few months. My only solace is that I have a qualifying time for the Boston Marathon . . . for an 75 year old.
So... what you're saying is that it's wrong for a 22 year old to feel old?
HHHHHEEEYYYY..... Now I take that as a insult. For I am older and than alllll of you here. I can't Wait till 40. Why Rae have you flipped your lid?? NNNNOOOOO because WDW will be parting alllllll year!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!! I am 7 months older than WDW. :)
My last long run is 12/26.
So, I guess since I'm 36 I am allowed to feel old then ;)!
Good thing because today I feel much older than I should...
Sounds like you've got a lot on your plate, but handling it well.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment