
Another half way decent pic of me during the race...
I've done two things this morning (aside from the pile of work...)
1. Made an appointment with my orthopedic Dr. for the right knee. Starting to get inflamation even after riding the bike last night. Now is the time to take care of it though. Granted, I'm a little worried about being pulled out of commission for a bit, but feel like I can fight through it with some anti-inflammatories and physical therapy
2. Registered for 2011 Goofy......I mean, I was going to register anyhow, but something about actually pulling the trigger gives me even more excitement/anxiety/etc.
4 comments:
Cool! Since you'll be there all weekend next year, maybe we'll meet up this time.
We should start up some kind of "Team Voice Goof Troop" since there are so many of us going Goofy this year. What do you think?
YAY!!!!!! Yes maybe we can see you longer than dinner and the flash running by me.
I agree with Justin. :) Get a knee brace. I wore 2. One on each knee and I had no pain, during or after the race. I have to protect those babies. Without them I can not do all of this. I have already had 3 surgeries !!!
Then if they ever told me I can't run, well I sure would learn how to use a wheelchair.
Definitely get that knee taken care of now...There's time to heal and still train for Goofy now, but if you put it off that's another story.
Congrats on registering for the Goofy - I am already feeling the fear and all I've done is set up a training schedule!
Hope the knee gets well soon... and I'm in for a Goof Troop! Congrats on making the leap. I haven't registered yet, but I'm waiting on a few things to fall into place before I do it.
Post a Comment