Tuesday, January 19, 2010

RTD Update

(Running to Disney Update) Was home from class last night early enough to get a short treadmill jog in (3.17 miles). Those post 8pm runs are a bit tough, but it does feel good to get the work in when you’ve been sitting all day. I haven’t had a strength training session since the 12th, so I’m feeling a bit behind there. Will hit the Total Gym tonight to keep current.

Total Miles – 75.21 (Run Miles – 49.51, Bike Miles – 18.7, Elliptical - 7)

With another long run planned prior to the end of the month I should be right in the 100 mile range running (if I’m able to get my rear end up a couple of these mornings to run prior to work…with temps in the 30’s that’s entirely possible J)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can I borrow some of your motivation? Looks like you're doing great! Keep it going and you'll be at Disney (at least in miles) before you know it!