Knowing there is some interest in Mama Melrose for an evening prior to the half-marathon meet, I booked something online. Right now it's a table for 10 (max you can do on-line), let me know if you're interested and I can adjust as necessary. The ADR is for 4:55pm on 1/7 (Friday).
If we get more than 10 confirmed, I'll call and try to increase the #.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Put me down for 2.
If I can make it down for marathon weekend, I'll join in!
I am in for 4 in case kids come! And let them know I have a dairy allergy please. =)
How is the Lorraine's Tri training going ??
Put me down for 1...I thought that was the perfect meal in January...Just the right amount and not so heavy that it felt like I ate a brick the next day :)!
Post a Comment