Yes Amanda, I use my blog like e-mail More like a brain dump of anything I'm thinking of at the moment, no real rhyme or reason. IT-wise, I'm a business analyst by profession. Long time from doing any kind of coding or real hands on IT work...which is why I laugh when people think I can solve their computer problems! I'm like "ummm, I don't know, call the helpdesk?". Okay, I'm a little better than that, but not by much. More of understanding complex business problems and facilitate the requirements for enterprise systems.
Wow, now that I've bored the rest of you.....
So close to vacation/Disney...I'm already checked out a bit from work which is bad due to how busy it is. What can ya do.
Only about 30 running miles this month thus far done with shorter runs and only 1 day off. I want to take a longer run tomorrow and continue to build back up, but will take it slow as I don't want to be injured for the long haul. Lost about 2lbs this month now that the mileage is coming back (and watching the food intake). Just need to keep it up...going to be tough when we head down for vacation though.
Mike, no "more than words" for you! I did think of that when writing that title though, too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only 30 miles.... you poor thing. I've been going everyday and I'm just now at 25. You dedicated runners make me sick! ;-)
Great job on the running and the 2 pounds! And no, you're not boring us... granted, I have no place to talk with my rambling.
Well - you've doubled my miles so far for July - I'm only at 15. Great job though!
Ah, once an IT person always an IT person. Working in Business Intelligence I do a lot of analysis as well - I have to know the business to know the data. I'm sure you know how it goes. Yep, I'm one of the local Help Desk folks too - of course I actually am the back up Windows Admin so I can't always tell them to call the Help Desk ;).
Lucky you being so close to the vacation!
Post a Comment