Hey folks, we've arrived here at WDW in one piece and feeling better. Tough flight with the two kids, but gotta say it went pretty well. Little guys was a tad restless, but that's what you get for waking him up at 4am. :-)
Settled into the house we rented, beautiful! Ended up with delivery "pizza" for dinner. Can't understand how there hasn't been a revolt down here on the pizza front.... What can ya do.
Heading to the Studios tomorrow, my personal favorite...yep, I'm whacked... ADR at Chef Mickey's Monday (I'm pretty sure). Looking forward to that one due to all the rave reviews.
Will try to get a run in tomorrow morning, if not, then perhaps in the evening...gotta go with the flow this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have a great time. I will of course remain envious every day...
I'm very jealous, but keep the trip report coming!!
Post a Comment