Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sick and such

Not feeling all that great the past couple of days, some kind of upper respiratory thing. Not fun. Anyhoo, going to get some kind of light cardio in tonight and see how I feel aftwards. With a little over a month to go I think the next couple of weeks are the most critical, so we'll just have to wait and see. Stinks cuase I think I gained a pound or two over thanksgiving! ;-)

First snow for us in CT this morning, nothing that will last or hang out, but cool nonetheless.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Don't let it take over like I did. I would recommend getting a shot if it keeps up. I've had the same crap for nearly 3 months and I still haven't fully recovered.

Anonymous said...

If you only gained a pound or two over thanksgiving - you DID it wrong!!! :)

As for what to do AFTER the half-marathon - which I saw you wondering about on Rae's blog - why not shoot for the full?

MAIN STREET AWAITS!

MikeF. said...

Get better Chris. And how about them Eagles!

DebWDW said...

Hope you feel better -- take drugs and sleep and don't work out. Get well now so you're ready by the end of the month!