Friday, February 13, 2009

Another quality run...

Albeit on the treadmill last night, but for a run that was planned for 1.5 miles it went 3 miles...

and Deb, to answer your question about how I run outside during February in CT.....very carefully! Between the piles of left over ice/snow/muck and the inch of sand on the street where I'd normally run, it's dicey to say the least.

Going to get another run outdoors this weekend somehow. Probably just a 3 miler, but it needs to be outdoors. I'm losing my mind and will to run on the treadmill without that outdoor air every now and then.

Great news, we're in for next Jan! I'm going to register the wife and I and get the airfare thing going in the next week or so. How cool is that? A little boost for me as it's been tough with the foot and all as of late.

1 comment:

MikeF. said...

Very cool!

Perry the Platypus!?! Could you just use the front door! Just once for me instead of crashing through the celing please! Gotta say Chris I am getting hooked on this show.

AGENT P!