Another "quality" run today on the treadmill (4.1 miles). I've learned that my lungs just are not well at adapting to weather under 40 degrees, so I'm not going to press it too much at this point. However, I'll be keeping an eye on the weather and seeing where I can sneak an outdoor run in prior to spring moving in. Bummed, yes, but health is my primary concern. Perhaps I'll check with my doctor or a specialist to do some further testing. Right now, I'm chalking it up to the asthema.
Still holding out in registering for the half, although I'm ready to pull the trigger. Just figure that the money is better sitting in the bank till the registration starts to fill up more. Every dollar counts in this economy... Airfare is booked and I'm starting to think about lodging, but figure I have some time for that as well. I'll most likely renew the annual pass for next year so I might just call and see what I can get from an AP discount perspective as we get closer. Would love to stay at the Beach Club (or anywhere on the Boardwalk) again, but we'll see.
How's everyone elses trip plans? Is the economy impacting your trip planning at all?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad to see the trainig is coming along nicely. I feel your pain about the outside vs. inside thing. As far as booking trips...I just booked a trip for Mousefest a little over a week ago. Looks like that was a mistake.
Hey Chris! Thanks for welcoming to Team Voice and adding me to your blog lists! =) I am trying to be better with my blogging, and I'm sure I will do better as I start training.
I hope all continues to go well for you!
I got a little over 3 miles in Tuesday and did a core workout at lunch yesterday. This extra tire gets in the way.
Hopefully the sand and streets arent so bad by your house, they are clearing up around here.
Well register all ready will you? { like i have room to talk}
Well is it true no mouse fest this year??
Post a Comment