Yeah, went for a 2 mile light treadmill to test out the foot as it has been feeling a little better as of late. Great for 1.5 miles (10min/miles..nice and easy) but could feel it the last .5. Nothing lingering afterward though, so I think I'm clear there. Will keep up with the doc's recommendations and try to throw in a short mile or so here and there for the next couple of weeks. Just felt like I HAD to at least jog a little, you guys know how it is... The one thing I didn't do is put one of the pads my doc recommended into my running shoe yet, so I might try that and see if it helps as well. Either way, I'm not going to push it any more than the 2 miles more than once or twice a week for at least another week or two.
J. Wasowski - I said I was going to do 8 by the end of Feb for the virtual run...well...I'm not sure that's realistic at this point, but I'll let ya know if we need to modify it. :-)
On the school front, I finished a hellish Probability and Statistics class for the MBA program, woohoo! The final and final project/presentation were brutal, but it's over now and I'm on to Business Management (more my current work speed).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you did something. I was close to crying foul. You come up with the challenge then bow out?? But, I knew you had it in you. You are an Eagles fan after all. Plenty of grit and determination there. You're not the type to give up on something...you know like...allow a linebacker to run back an interception for a 100 yds and a touchdown as time expires at the end of the first half.
Post a Comment