Hey all - Was able to try out the foot again last night on the treadmill. Ran 2.5 miles at around a 9:30/min pace. I had installed the footpads the doctor game me into my running shoes and they apparently did the trick as I didn't feel any pain in the sesamoid area. Not out of the woods yet as I still have to wear shoes around the house, but it felt good to get a run in. The downside is that I'm clearly out of running shape after taking a month off. Felt good at the 2 mile mark, but started to tire out quickly after that. Will start to get some more short runs in to build up the stamina again and then see where I'm at. So far, so good.
Anyone see the article in the WSJ about Dreamworks looking for a deal with Disney? Sounded more like a monetary deal than a creative partnership, but that might prove interesting, yes/no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope the footgear continues to help out. As for being out of running shape I wish I could maintain 9:30 for two miles.
Seriously, you'll gain that back quickly.
I hit a bump in the road due to a chest cold this past week. It is just now beginning to clear up.
Hope that foot starts to fall in line. So are you going to get your copy this coming tuesday?
Post a Comment