I'm getting fat! I've been gaining and losing the same 5 lbs over the past couple of months and it's killin' me. So it's time to put the ol' stake in the ground and put a goal on the books. I'm currently 198 and will be down to 190-192 (and will maintain at this weight) by the end of April. Why so long? Well, for me, I've been maintaining at 195 for 3 or 4 years now so my body is really used to this weight. I'm okay with that, but would like to be leaner for the summer running season and in prep for the marathon come Oct. I'd like to run the marathon at 188 or less, but will see how the summer goes.
I know it doesn't sound like much and y'all are like "you're complaining about 5 lbs?" but I tell ya, it's enough to scare me into changing my habits before the 5lbs turns into 10-15 lbs cause I'm starting to see that trend forming.....
Anyhoo, as always, thanks everyone for your support! I'm going to get this thing done and back on track!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
See, you are smart. If I had that kind of discipline I wouldn't be fighting to get rid of the weight I've gained :)
I also understand wanting to run at a lower weight too-so much easier! Keep us posted on your progress.
What? Fat you??? NO.....
FAST yes.... fat NO...
knock off the 5 and keep it off. I know you can. ;)
Post a Comment