Beautiful weather this weekend. Took most of yesterday off and got in a run in 60+ degree weather. Ended up getting an 8.25 mile run in, longest since the Disney run in January. Felt good, a little sore afterward, but since it has been a while since my last long run it was to be expected. Right around 8:55/mile average which pretty good in my area with the hills.
Down a solid lb on the weight front (probably 2, but I'm being conservative....I'm sure some of you are shocked...at the conservatism thing ;-)).
The question now is, when will the next "race" be....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great run. I would love to get under a 9 minute mile for that length of a run. Maybe someday :)!
Great job on the weight front too!
I am shocked at your conservatism! Just shocked! :)
Hope you are having a good weekend!
So like how have you been?
Post a Comment