Quite the contrary actually when I went out for a run today. The goal was just a slow run of 4-6 miles and I'd judge it as I progressed since it's been a while since I've run. Well, after a mile or so I had some serious mid-section cramping and just decided to work through it. Sometimes it goes away and sometimes it don't. This time, it didn't. So I cut the run short at 4.3 and got a good .5 mile walk home. All in all, I'm just happy to get out at this point as the body has been stagnant for too long. Still have a lingering cough and some head pressure, but it's not holding me down for the most part.
Happy Halloween to everyone out there, have a great and safe night. :-) I'm going to be handing out candy while my wife totes the kids around the neighborhood. I've decided to go the "Runner" route and wear my Disney 1/2 tech shirt and some shorts for a costume. Will put a racing bib on for good measure and my gel pack holder (fanny pack for those less sophisticated ;-))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
And if you really wanted to scare the kods you should of worn your "race" shorts. Now that would be scary! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
duuuuuude, that was sooooo wrong!! LOL
Good job getting out there and getting a run in and working through the pain the best you could. I have that problem sometimes as well...No fun.
Hope you had fun handing out candy!
Sounds like a great costume... wish I had thought of that!
I think you did great with your run, all things considered (hmmm... did I just make an NPR reference?)
Post a Comment