Sitting here watching Avatar, finally, and I'm like what the.... Sure it's creative and all, but really? All that money and record setting attendance for this? Glad I waited for it on Blockbuster!
What else, what else... I'm over 50 miles for the month, took today off to rest the legs a bit. Feeling pretty good about the mileage and think I should be able to finish off over 100 miles as long as I can get a 10 miler in over the weekend. Just building the endurance back up slowly but surely (and don't call me Shirly...old "Airplane" joke for those without a sense of humor ;-)).
Getting a new toy! Ordered a Kokay Playsport video camera. The thing can be submerged to 10feet under water, how much cooler does it get than that! I want to bring it to Disney for the Goofy to take footage, but we'll see how that all works out.
In NYC Monday/Tuesday for work and y'all know where after that.
Oh, and I talked with the folks organizing Team Pfizer for the New York City Marathon and it sounds cool and all, but I'm not sure I'd be able to meet the 2600 fund raising commitment, so I might pass this year and try next year. I've never raised money for an event like this so I have no clue how doable it is and I don't want to be left with that big of a bill! :-) I might change my mind, but for now it's on hold and full speed ahead on training for the Goof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok, in order of each talking point:
Avatar does seem strange. Glad I've held out this long. I may as well wait until it's on the $5 rack at "the Walmarts".
Nice "Airplane" reference!
Have fun!
That's insane! Though, I'd love to run the NY marathon. It might be worth it...
I haven't seen it.
Greta mileage !!! Have a great weekend!
I got Avatar on Bluray for my birthday. Still in the wrapper.
I'm more in the mood to watch Clerks II. I betcha Avatar doesn't have Pillow Pants, Listerfiend, or a Donkey Show. Gotta choose your entertainment wisely ya know.
Okay - nope, haven't seen Avatar. Just didn't look interesting to me at all...Don't know why, usually I would totally want to see a movie like that. I think it was the hype that turned me off.
Love the Airplane reference - one of the best movies ever!
Luck you heading to "The World!" Hope you have a great time.
I want to do the Susan Komen 3 day here in AZ, but it's a 2600 fundraiser on top of 100 registration and I just don't know how I can raise that much. I know what you mean...
Post a Comment