Let's get it started!!! Hot Tub Time Machine fans out there? Saw that one over the weekend and I'll have to admit, I thought it was pretty darn funny. Probably just how great the soundtrack was, all 80's tunes.
Did a little Runnin' Runnin' over the weekend, about 11 miles total. Just shy of 9 miles yesterday in some hot/humid conditions (burnt face/head to prove it). Was a brutual run from a body perspective, just didn't have it. Took over 1:30:xx to complete, like I said...brutal. Had to stop and walk up a couple of the hills. The positive thing is that I didn't cut the run short as my mind was trying to talk me into.... At 40 run miles for the month, not bad.
Vacation is coming fast though. Lorraine and I will alternate early morning runs while down in the world, so I'll still squeeze out some decent mileage for the month, but don't want to overdo it since we'll be walking a ton.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
"Come on man Jerry Curl, dudes wearing leg warmers. Excusse me what color is Michael Jackson? Black. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Loved that movie. Great job on the running buddy. Keep it up.
I haven't seen that movie yet. Maybe I'll have to give it a shot.
I seriously need a disney fix right now. I'm jealous...
HTTM is on my short list of movies to rent.
Where are you going to run at WDW?
Watched HTTM this weekend too..... great soundtrack for sure! Too funny!
Glad your sticking to your plan, and have fun on vaca.. wish I was going on one!
Have a great holiday - so jealous! :)
So when ya gonna be in the State??? I am only 3 hours South of you guys. =)
Keep up the great run miles.
Haven't seen the movie.
So glad you toughed out the run. I hear you about brutal weather runs!
Glad to hear that you're going to get some running in WDW - I always say I will and then just get too tired, but you I know can do it!
Post a Comment