Friday, November 21, 2008

Frigid..

It's a bit nippy here in CT today (33 at noon), but was going to forge ahead and still get an outdoor run. Well, after trying to figure out what to wear I decided to stick to the treadmill and brave it on Sunday (it's supposed to actually be colder). Waiting for some winter gear that I ordered before I'm brave enough to get out there for a long run. Last time I just went with the sweatpants, there were all sorts of issues :-) Anyhow, just confessing to wimpin' out on the run. Did get 5.15 miles in on da mill, so all is not lost for today.

One other thing. I've been slacking off on the push ups/sit ups, so I'm going to start posting them on the training log so y'all can get on my case if you don't see some numbers! Gotta get that core ready for January!

3 comments:

Rae! said...

I don't think I would be able to get out the door. I complain about it being 56 here.

MikeF. said...

Chris get your butt out the door and embrace the cold my friend. Remember to dress like it's 10-20deg warmer then it really is. Too many layers makes it even harder to run. And get that core going. Would you like for me to start posting mine so you can "think" your competing against me. :)

On the fantasy side. Thanks for trading Lynch. He had another great day. Plus did you have Lee Evans also. Just wondering because he finally had a great day and I just assumed you must have traded him too. And what is going on with Philly. They BENCHED D.McNabb?!?! Is Andy Reid out of his mind. How about calling an even game. Not 45 pass 15 run. Geez wonder why defeneses are always playing the pass against them. HMMMMM.

Rae! said...

What was your miles for last month???