First run outdoors since the Half Marathon down in Disney and it was a good one. My goal was simply to get some miles in outside and live to tell about it. Speed was not on my mind and it showed in the outcome. I'm happy about the distance and the fact that my feet don't feel any worse for the wear.
Mile 1: 9:34
Mile 2: 9:40
Mile 3: 9:44
Mile 4: 9:53
Mile .81: 8:06
4.81 total and a couple of big hills in there as a reroute due to a road closure. The speed will come as the workload increases I'm pretty sure, just happy to get out for once!
Looking at airfare and thinking about hotel or renting DVC points for next January....could that mean that we'll be there for the half in 2010?????? These questions and more on the next episode of Stoller Boy - Wheels of Action!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job! Keep it up!
Thanks for the ExHELL advice. I'm going to start calling it that in class. My professor already knows that I LOVE it!
Aren't you in Connecticut? How the heck do you run outside in February?!!
Post a Comment