Went for a 2.5 mile run today at the local HS track. Lungs are still a bit on the congested side, but no worse for the wear. Going to plan a couple more light runs for the week and see how things go. Sometimes these things take a couple of weeks when they get into my lungs. Took my daughter (4 year old) with me to the track as well. She ran a half lap with me and then got sidetracked by the long jump pit (too funny). She said she'd go a full lap next time. :-)
Totally fried from the weekend. Digging a drainage ditch on the side of my yard to port the water from these crazy thunderstorms away from the pool area. I can't wait till there is a weekend this summer where I can just hang out....ugh.
Smile of the day. My wife was asking about the Disney half marathon course this morning, which got me a little jazzed up about going back for 2010. Glad it was such a good memory and that I can share it with her next time. Good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool! Your wife is running it with you this January?
Krystal and I ran it together for 2009. It was one of the coolest things we ever have done together as a couple. Have fun!
So cool. I love to hear that your 4yr old is out there running with you. That is awesome and such a good thing to start young!!!!
2010 - I can't wait. Sounds like you and your wife are getting excited too!
Post a Comment