Wondering if I'm the only one that has ever wanted to walk into a presentation, the room goes dark, and some kind of theme music starts playing.... How come wrestlers get to have all the fun!?! Well, here's the wishing for my grand entrance someday ;-) Sorry for those who have never watched wrestling cause the prior just mad NO sense! But c'mon, are you living under a rock? LOL Kidding :-) Don't watch any more, but had for years and years...
Just suffered through a 3.5 mile run (38:30), but glad I stuck with the plan to get the mileage in today. Had a release for one of the applicaitons I manage go less than desireable last night, so I was up till about 1a. With the 3 year old usually waking me up at 6a (right on que this morning) it was rough needless to say. So the plan was to get in 4-5 miles this afternoon, but one thing led to another.... and I finally got the run in, ugh. Added 60SU/50PU to the total (920Su/830PU). It's times like tonight where I'm like "great, I got 3.5 miles in.....now, just at 10 on there and we'll have ourselves a half marathon!" LOL
Apologies to all that read yesterday's blog, I re-read it and oh boy! Sorry about that folks, I'll try to pick a topic and go with it from now on! First time on-line today, so I've really got nothing else to talk about.
FYI - I think I've finally found someone to rent DVC points from! Going to figure out the contract stuff early next week, but it looks like we'll be at the BCV, very excited about this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't censure yourself! Letting all of our unique personalities shine thru on the blogs is what makes them all so interesting to read!
Yes i agree with Deb!!!!
Great job on the miles. I know how hard it is to juggle training and family.I don't have a three year old but I do have one with Special needs. You can't see the needs but times can get real challenging.
Happy Sunday I think I fixed the video.
Post a Comment