Wish it were Sunday, cause that my fun-day.... What has my world come to that I'm quoting Madonna songs! ARRGGGHHH ;-) I've been trying this new thing called "adopt a good attitude", but man, it's much less work to be grumpy or bitter (for you Pennsylvania-folk). Gonna take the high road though! After all, there's Disney trips to look forward to! All kidding aside, today is a beautiful spring day here in the northeast, and I'm trying something new! I've brought my gear in to work and planning to take a 5 mile run at the end of the work day. Running in New London is great, various terrain, awesome scenery (the occasional nuclear sub passing by on the river, almost run over by one when I owned a boat, but that's another story). This way I won't have to worry about sneaking in that run late at night! Basil mentioned something on his blog about life "balance", where training is concerned....This is a prime example of my juggling act! Aside from smelling up my car on the hour ride home, this might work out nicely. ;-)
Awesome news, signed a contract today to rent DVC points for the race weekend! Going to be staying at the Beach Club Villas. I'm pretty psyched about being on the boardwalk in what is to be only my second stay "inside" the park (All Star Music back in 95 was the last time). Hey, when your father in-law is giving you his timeshare week free free of charge, how can you say no? :)
Go Team Voice!
3 comments:
I'll be interested to see how your DVC point rental experience goes. I think I mentioned before that I'm going to be doing to same in about 16 months when I take a big family trip to the world.
Good luck with your run. FYI, Sox up 8-2 top of the 9th.
I will be seeing you there. My wife and I decided to stay there also this year.
I am not sure were yet,and yes I am trying to balance and get up earlier to do at least 30 minutes in the gym before I have to leave for work. I have to be at work by 7a and home 8:15p.
Great picture and great miles!
Post a Comment