Training Update - Quick treadmill jog this evening for 2.1 miles which brings me to an even 12 miles for the young month thus far. Taking tomorrow off to rest the legs prior to my long run on Friday. Jonathan is obviously taking this seriously and has gotten off to a great start. Will he tire himself out as the month goes on?..... I tell ya, if he's using this challenge as motivation as much as I am...I could be in trouble! :-) Check this out, makes me think that we need a "Haka" dance of our own for Team Voice! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zvs4T4RU30
Backyard "DVC" Project - So they don't come out the past two days when the weather is beautiful, instead come when it's downpouring to dig the drainage trenches...go figure. :-) In any event, the project is moving along nicely. The "step in spa" now has its jets installed, looking forward to that one after some long hot summer runs! It's a cheaper alternative to putting in an attached hot tub...just in case you were wondering what it was.
Disney Related - Took a couple of days, but I finally got through the AATM show from last week! Great show as always! Love it when Steve Swanson visits the guys. I'll admit that I was reluctant to check out an "all muppet" podcast, but a couple of shows later and I'm hooked on it! Steve does an awesome job, and even the most casual of Muppet-fan would find it educational and entertaining. Side note, was notified a day or so ago that my DVC rent reservation for the half marathon has been placed, just waiting for the confirmation now. Hooked up with this DVC owner through the DisBoards, and is someone that I've chatted with quite a bit since. I'll surely post the whole experience after the trip in January, but so far, so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment