Sox moving on to the ALCS to meet the Tampa Rays..woohoo! Okay, so I know most of you aren't into the baseball thing, but I had to say SOMEthing. Ya know, since my Eagles have been stinking up the place....OY!
What's this? A little life injected into T.V. as of late? Lets try to translate that into some training folks! Heading out tomorrow for a light run in prep for the Hartford Half Marathon this Saturday. Totatly didn't expect that I'd run two of these races prior to the Disney race in January, wow. Just goes to show you what you can do when you don't think too much about it. :-) The half I did in June I decided to run like two days in advance, lol.
FYI - finished my first MBA class tonight, only.....well...a bunch more (like a year and a half worth)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Baseball is a sport that I can actually tolerate although I don't watch the pros (Being paid millions just to play a game is sickening to me).
Good Luck with the Hartford half!
Being a Braves fan, I've suffered the last 2-3 years after so many good ones.
I've always liked Vince Lombardi quotes - here are a few good ones:
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.
We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.
Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.
Fatigue makes cowards of us all.
And this one from Lou Holtz:
No one has ever drowned in sweat.
I haven't watched baseball since my grandfather passed. I use to play too.
You are paid! Good luck on the half and I can't wait to hear how you did!
Post a Comment