Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So far, so good..

Training is up this month, feel motivated by the so-so performance I put in at the Hartford Half-Marathon as well as the proximity to the Disney Half. Getting close and can feel it, but need this kind of month in November, December, and early January if I want to meet my goals. :-)

Starting to like working from home a bit more (from time to time that is). It allows me to get a good run in every time where it's hit and miss when I'm at the office. My home course is also a lot more challenging as well. Did 5 miles during lunch today and feel pretty good overall.

Ordering new shoes in the next day or so, these are definitely starting to break down on me. Going with the same make/model as they have served me well in the middle part of this year.

Congrats to all on the Corn-Vator run! and especially to those that ran the half marathon over the weekend! Kate and Jeff W. I believe, right? Great job guys!

No comments: