Took in a good run yesterday, 4 mi route down here where I work. Lungs felt good...of course, the weather was beautiful and warm. Will definitely warm up the lungs tomorrow prior to the race and hope for the best. Overall, I feel good about this race though. Trying not to look too far ahead to January, of which I've been thinking more and more about. Man, that's going to be a great trip! :-)
Will post in the afternoon/evening tomorrow to let everyone know how I did.
Sidebar - Anyone have a routine a couple of weeks out prior to a race to buid up the resistance to colds and such? Thinking about this as my kids have been sick all week and hoping it's not going to get me between today/tomorrow!
Oh, and uh....22 days till WDW.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've already told my husband if he gets sick in December, I am moving to a hotel!!
Post a Comment