Monday, October 27, 2008

I think I can...

Was the little train that could yesterday.. Sunday was long run day, but waking up I just didn't feel like I was going to make it. Kids have been sick and up/down all night long making the sleep thing, not so much... My goal was to add .5 mile to last weeks run for a total of 10.1 miles. Well, decided to just take it easy for the first couple of miles and see how I felt. Mile 2, junk... Mile 4, getting better...Mile 5, jammin'! Soooo, I just kept it up and did the whole 10.1, woohoo! Going for 10.6 next Sunday while down in Orlando, will need to do the whole MapMyRun thing as I have no idea where I'm going (staying somehwere new).

6 days.....

2 comments:

Rae! said...

I felt like that this morning but once I got moving I felt better.

MikeF. said...

Dude I hear ya.(see blog). How's Fantasy going this year. Sucks Matt H. might not be back this year. I hope you have another good QB on your roster.