Good tune, good tune.... Not to mention that it's also the duration left till vacation! Rae asked, so I figured I'd give the timeline update. :-) Been watching the videos and Tivo'd episodes of Samantha Brown's specials to get everyone in the mood. Staying off site as per the usual with the family, but we couldn't pass up the space we're going to get for the same money it would have cost on-site. Five bedroom house with a pool only a couple of minutes away from the parks, what's not to like? Having said that, I'm psyched to be staying on-site for the January trip.
Going to order the new shoes today and wil hopefully be breaking them in while in Orlando. Should get some great mileage in while down there. Pesky work always getting in the way up here...
Long run tomorrow, going to start adding a half mile to my weekly long runs (per advice from Mike Greene). Based on the horrid final 3 miles of the last half I'm looking to build my endurance in order to finish better and this is route I chose. Running the distance more often will help me know what my body is going to do when I get there and help me plan for it. At least I think it will...lets hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool!!!!
Let me say this week is going to be in the 40's and 50's in the morning hours and in the 60's for the high.
We thought about getting a rental house. Let me know you like it.
Post a Comment