Today is a rest day as my legs have asked for it off. :-) After taking Saturday off I ran Sunday (as previously mentioned) and put in 3.1 Monday and another 5 yesterday in what has to be the hottest day of the year thus far. The heat didn't really bother me till after mile 4, so I take that as a good sign of endurance (or just plain craziness..). it's possible that I'll take Thursday off as well and go for my long run on Friday, but will have to play it by ear as I've got a wedding to go to Friday night. The friend of mine that came down and ran with me for the 2009 Disney Half is getting married, for those of you who met him while we were down.
We made some of our ADR's for the Nov. trip yesterday, always an exciting event. :-) With the kids being pretty young still I think we'll do alot of counter service, but had to at least setup a couple of sit downs with some charachters thrown in for good measure.
Congrats to Rae on signing up for the Ironman! We'll be here cheering you on the whole way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love WDW trip planning. Where are your ADR's?
Michael freaking Vick! Are you kidding me! Wow I thought for sure he would be playing in that new developmental league. But hey at least my Bills stayed away.
Great job on your running. Sounds like your in the right mind set!
ADR's-doesn't that make things more real and official. Let us know where you're going to be eating!
Post a Comment