Mike (the other intro guy) asked if we were going to get hit by remnants of Hurricane Bill. The answer is, I have no clue! Guessing we would have already seen it if it were to get us, right? The other Chris (who ran the Disney half with me in Jan.) was on a cruise to Bermuda last week for his honeymoon.....I haven't had a chance to talk with him yet, but I'm guessing that one didn't go according to the planned itinerary...
Went out for a planned 6 miler this afternoon only to cut it short at 4.5 miles. I've been feeling lightheaded all morning, but figured it was just sitting in front of the computer too much and a need for some sun. The weather is fantastic here today, mid 80's but lower humidty than in days passed. My legs and breathing were great, but about mile 3 the dizzyness creeped back in. I walked for a tenth, drank the water I brought, and cut the route for home. I'm guessing it's just some kind of allergy thing or needed to eat (blood sugar thing perhaps), we'll see.
Anyhoo, I'm up to 77.28 miles for the month and have recently picked the situp/pushup thing again. Working from home again tomorrow and will try to get back out for that 6 miler.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment