I was indeed able to get the long run in on Friday. 9 miles averaging 9:05/mile. Tried to stay in the shade as much as possible, still ended up with a little sunburn on the stretch by the beach. Followed that up with a day of rest on Saturday from five consecutive days running (24.1 miles), then 5 miles today (8:45/mi average).
Time to break out the new shoes as the old ones have about 450 miles.... I would have shelved them sooner, but they have still shown a good deal of bounce, but it's time for them to hit the trail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great running!! And good luck with the new shoes :).
Nice job!
Sounds like you had a great week. New shoes so nice and springy - gotta love that feeling!
Good job, especially in the heat! I'm only up to a measly six miles so far this summer, so I'm hoping for a few good weekends in a row so I can reach 9-10 by Labor Day.
Brag away!!!!! I am, and i think i lost my mind, but hey I have always wanted to do one and well i am committed to it.
I amaze me!!!! With all my times right now I will miss being swept by 2 minutes on all of it.
I will never be as fast as you but I will get it done. I can not wait till Jan. !!! 26.2
To comment on your post on my blog. I have that affect on people. HAHAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment