Thursday, April 17, 2008

Believe it or not....

I'm blog'n on air.... Like it or not, it's just me! :-)

Oh boy, I said I'd never do this. I barely can keep up checking in on the other "Team Voice" blogs, but here I am. Anyhoo, I'm not exactly sure where to start in all this so I'll just go with the training update!

As of today, I've run a total of 38.41 miles and walked 16.85 (55.26 total), and have logged at least a mile in every day of April. Still in the challenge folks! We'll see how long I can keep it up though. It's those Monday/Tuesday nights where I've got my 5 month old to content with till 10:30pm (evening is the only time I can really get to runnin', and on the treadmill no less). So it's really up to the little guy whether or not he'll let me get a run in. He's cooperated so far....I'm sure he's calculating this all up in his little head though (man, I gotta stop watching Stewie on Family Guy..." okay broccoli, mother says you're good for me...well, I'm afraid I'm no good for you!!!" .... "if you made breakfast any slower....well....you wouldn't be making all that fast, now would you...that's not really all that funny at all, now is it..."). See what I mean? Totally consumed. Ugh! The wife (can't get myself to call her a deperate mousewife...she'd probably beat me! LOL) is home tonight, so I'll be able to crank up the iPOD and get a good 3/4 mile run in, woohoo! Sox are playing the Yankee's again, so that'll keep me entertained on the treadmill as well (wish I could get outside, weather in the 70's here today...may have to bite the bullet and start running during lunch!)

That's enough of me for one day, I'm sure I'll come up with something better to blog about as time goes on....but probably not... :)

7 comments:

Heath said...

Welcome to the blog ranks Chris!! Or should I say, in my best Stewie voice, "It's about damn time you dimwitted buffoon!" Just kidding. Glad you've decided to throw your hat in the ring with the rest of us. One small warning...it's addictive!!

Matt said...

Well you said don't read it, so that made me want to read it so you brought it on yourself! Haha! Welcome to the Blogpeople club!

I'll add you to my friends list.

Matt said...

Oh and Stewie is my Hero. I was just like him when I was that age (still am in many ways!)

"When the World is mine, your death shall be quick and painless!"

"Blast!!!"

MikeF. said...

Who in the hell do you think you are? Gotta love that line. LEAFERSSSSSS!!!!!

WELCOME Chris. Your life has been forever changed. Muhahahahahah!

Rae! said...

Welcome to blogging!!! Now we can hold you accountable for training. I don't watch those shows sorry!!! :)

DisHippy said...

I just wanted to say Welcome to our little Blogger Nation here. This is a great group of people which I'm sure you know. Just have fun and I will try to post on your blog as much as I can. Peace.

DebWDW said...

I can't wait until all us bloggers get together in January! We'll all feel like we know each other the moment we meet! Welcome to the world of "what can I write about?"!!!