Thursday, April 24, 2008

Go Sox!


Finally a day off to take in a ballgame :-) Headed up to Fenway today to take in the Sox and the Los Angeles Angels of Aneheim, Orange County, and greater California..... Try fitting that one on a T-Shirt, Rae! ha! Perhaps the Angels will throw out Disneyland park hopper passes to try and win over the rowdy Boston crowd.....Yea right! Looking forward to a great game, not sure who's pitching yet, as the past two starters for the Sox have been scrubbed due to stiff neck and illness respectively. Who cares, I won't be at work, and the weather should be good!


Got a 4 mile run in yesterday after work, really liking the outdoor running now that the weather is agreeable! Going to the running shop Friday afternoon, I think, to get a shoe assessment. After the 5 miler the other day I noticed a blister starting to form on my right foot.....took it a little easier on the 4 mile run yesterday, but still got it in without further damage.


Really enjoyed the special podcast that Ricky B. put out on Inside the Magic for Animal Kingdom's 10th! Based on what Bryan posted on the AATM boards, there might be something special in the show on Friday, peaked my curiosity for sure! I tell ya, that Joe Rohde is a good speaker, very easy to follow and stayed on point. Something I've really learned to appreciate as I bulid my own presentation skills :-)


No lighthouse today, just a pic of me at a Sox game last September :-)

4 comments:

Heath said...

Excuse me while I drool on my keyboard while looking at that pic of Fenway. Hope you enjoyed the game.

DebWDW said...

Ricky's show was good, especially Joe's talk to the cast members. It was very cool how they gave him huge applause at the beginning and end.

Matt said...

How was the game? Hope you had a good time!

Chris said...

Game was good, traffic was BAD! Taking the "T" in for the game next week (Wed) for sure! :-)