Saturday, June 21, 2008

Big Money No Whammy's....


It's time to "PRESS MY LUCK!!!" Okay, so I've decided to go for the gusto and run in the half-marathon tomorrow. I figure that I was going to run 9-10 miles for my long run anyhow, so why not challenge myself a little bit and get a free t-shirt in the process ;-) Not to mention that yesterday's run felt real good, so why not. I'll let ya know how it goes. There are supposed to be scattered showers and thunderstorms tomorrow, but hopefully they'll hold off for the race.


So, yeah, signing is obviously not my strong suit, and those of you that have listened to the AATM podcast by now can agree! Hey, it was pretty funny though, even made myself laugh... We'll see if Jonathan wants to throw out a weekly challenge of his own.


Have you guys caught Rae's blog lately, she's going to "run" a 10k! Awesome! Geez Rae, you're disclaimer about being a walker for the half might have been a bit premature... ;-)


1 comment:

Jeff W said...

Can you believe that I am behind on the podcast? Thought I loaded it yesterday and when I tried to pull it up in the car. It was not there. I will have to check out your vocal musings today. Good luck with the half.