Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

Thanks for the medals, Jeff! Loving the look of that Donald in the blog. Felt a little weird asking for them.... :-) Displayed with pride though!

Well, tried to roll out of bed early this morning (6am), but ended up snoozing till 7:30a and didn't get out the door till 8am. Needless the say the humidity was there waiting for me. Slowed the pace and made sure I hydrated a bunch. Only got in 6.5 miles though...didn't feel good about this, but I still have a shot at 100 running miles (previous best was ~76) if I can get 8.5 in between tomorrow and Monday. If not, no worries, really happy with all that I've accomplished this month.

Pool project is still not done, dragging a bit actually, but they are shooting to get it ready to use by the end of the week. Will believe it when I see it! LOL

6 comments:

Jeff W said...

A mornings were simular. My months mileage is soooo shot. Still I too had a couple nice runs in here that I'm pleased with. Last week inparticular

My "running to Disney" mileage is a couple hundred miles behind. Not too certain how to reclaim those miles. Biking perhaps? Not sure if that's legal...

Chris said...

"Hitchhike, bus, or yellow cab-it..." :-)

My July mileage is going to be much less, I can already tell...

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae! said...

Great medal and great mileage. The Hungry Girl cook book is good for summer recipes. I had a chili dog the other day!!!!

Keep up the great work. Man I have to try for that Donald. Looks great on your page!!!

Rae! said...

To help keep the bigs done in your pc is to use the free down load for pc doctor, and use an internet browser. I use fire fox. It is in a google pack down load and it is free. I also have a antivirus that is free and it will update it's self and you do not have to pay any annual fee. Bring a memory stick with you in Jan And I will load it and give it to you. go to lava soft for a free download for adware.
File hippo for a free download for a registery cleaner.