
Hmmm...perhaps this extra challenge to Jonathan wasn't such a good idea....Looks like he's really serious about hearing me sing on the show. Sooooo, my guess here is that you'll regret it when you actually hear it! :-) Probably more William Hung-like than Sanjaya-like....which is pretty bad.... I'm not giving up yet! 15 miles is still a lot of mileage for a week, will just have to wait and see.
Wimped out and did the treadmill last night for 3 miles. Talk about a change in perspective. During the winter I was loving the treadmill, but now that I've gotten outside for a couple of months, it's just aweful! So much so that I'm about a minute behind my outside pace, ugh. Just haven't had the time to get out (other than on the weekend) and the heat today (as well as work meetings) have put a damper on an outdoor run. Checked the calendar and looks like I'll be able to get out tomorrow after work, so that's encouraging.
DVC-Hole-In-The-Backyard Project - They backfilled the pool yesterday and are supposed to be working on the concrete interior today. We'll see how much they get done though as the heat is just brutual out there, not to mention the backyard gets direct sunlight alllll afternoon. Kinda the reason we don't need a heater on this thing (check out my sad little trees....unfortunately landscaping will be the last thing we do for this....)
4 comments:
If it's really gonna be a replacement for DVC I think we need a big clown face slide or a pirate ship or something. Maybe when those trees grow a little you'll get that Wilderness Lodge feel? Maybe?
Or even a cool pyramid slide like at Coronado. I know it's not DVC, but it just looks really cool.
Oh I got a good movie quote for this. "Your in the pit of despair"
Now you guys have a great idea! It would be hard to top Boardwalk's clown face slide though.
Post a Comment