Got in another 4.12 yesterday, against all odds mind you, and just under pace to hit the 100 for the month. It's all going to come down to the long runs. Hoping to get one in either Friday morning or Saturday sometime. The two things working against me are the retaining wall that I need to get going on, and a research paper that I've got to turn in for my Business Law final (Monday). Chose Vizcaino v. Microsoft for the case to work on. We recently went through a major overhaul in our contingent worker policy so I thought it was fitting.
More later when I get some time. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can do it! What? Anything you want - 100 miles, your paper, retaining wall, etc...Keep it up!
Your doing great Chris! You better get a moving if you are going to reach that 100 miles mark.
Yup, agreeing with the others - you're doinggreat with your mileage and you can definitely do it!! Good luck with the paper and also that you don't get the cold! :)
Post a Comment