Another hot day, another 5 mile run. Speed was okay, averaging 8:53 and there was little variance. Slowest mile was 8:57 and quickest was 8:41 (I’m pretty sure), so consistency was the key. This close to the
Up to 56 run miles for the month. Still targeting 90-100 total which will give me my best month of the year. J
Disney stuff…. Sooo, Heath mentioned a dress code at the Yatchsman, and I would have thought it was the case anyhow. However, after looking on-line for a menu I noticed a blurb about dress code (below taken straight from the website)… Not really all that much of a dress code if you ask me… No hats and tank tops isn’t all that restrictive, but I’m guessing there are plenty of people out there that would be bummed by this….who knows…. As for the
- Dress Code Guidelines:
Men: Khakis, slacks, jeans, dress shorts, collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.
Ladies: Capris, skirts, dresses, jeans, dress shorts. (Not permitted in dining room: Tank tops, swimwear, hats for gentleman, cut offs, or torn clothing. While T-shirts are now allowed, the policy remains that T-shirts with offensive language or graphics are not acceptable.)
3 comments:
Do you have a long run planed before the marathon. Like a 15 to 18 mile run? I agree and work on keeping the pace slow so you can finish. I am doing that right now because of me not having my shoe inserts and it has been tough. It's hard not seeing a rooster tail behind me when I run. HAHAHA!
dress code is the same as Cali Grille and Narcoose's. I ate at both a couple years ago and in each place you had a good mix of people dressed up and people that were in shorts and a *very* casual polo shirt. I remember seeing more people dressed up at Narcoose's than Cali.
Yaachtsman's dress code is pretty slack - just like most of the resort restaurants it's business casual. I went in shorts and a nice shirt and didn't feel at all out of place.
Post a Comment