Friday, September 25, 2009

15 Days - Marathon Cometh

Quick post to update the status. Another 4.3 yesterday, kind of an interval run. Splits were 8:32, 7:55, 9:00, 8:16, and a light .3 to finish it off.

September run miles: 86.2
PU - 1190
SU - 1040

Will get a "long" run in over the weekend hopefully; weather isn't looking to promising... Maybe 7 or 8 miles, we'll see.

Question was asked about the "gel pack" and it's the Nathan brand "gel pack". That's about it...I think it'll work really well on the marathon course. I'm going to have to look into Rae's suggestions though, sounds nice and potent! :-)

2 comments:

DebWDW said...

I think you'll do great in the marathon! It won't be easy, but I know you'll do just fine. I don't suppose they have any runner tracker text message options setup?

Amanda said...

That's a lot of pushups and situps - amazing.