Friday, September 4, 2009

GO T.V. in DL!!

Best of luck to all the Team Voicers this weekend in Disneyland!! From the training I've ready about, you all will do great. :-) Just wish I was going out there as well, but what can ya do. I wouldn't have been able to go no matter what as it's my daughters 5th b-day and there's a whole of party festivities to be had.

Side note - We are booked into the Beach Club Villas for next July, kinda psyched about that. My in-laws do the timeshare thing and are now able to trade for DVC properties. They have been gracious enough to give us one of their weeks for quite some time now. We've been checking the DVC availability, not expecting much, and this one popped up so we snagged it right away. Now that my daughter is in school it looks like the summer and break vacations will be the norm. Not loving how hot it's going to be, but hey, it's still Disney!

Training - Kicked off well this month, up to 17 miles for the week and planning a longer run today. Might go for the 13.1 again and save the loooong run till next week, but I'll decide this morning based on how much time I have. I've been puttinging in SU/PU's every day as promised too. :-)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Beach Club Villas sounds fabulous. Have fun planning!