53min for 6 miles today in the rain. No, I didn't melt, but it's not exactly a load of fun either. In any event, I'm just shy of 50 miles for the month (48.2) and eyeing my 20+ miler for some time later next week. Still trying to figure out how I'm going pull 20 miles out of my area without having to run on the highway, or do too many of the same loops (almost as much fun as running on a treadmill).
Got my new marathon shoes the other day and started to break them in. Just another pair of Asics GT-2130's. I think Amazon has fully run out of my size at this point and I'll have to head back to the shoe shoppe for zomething different. Probably a treat for the feet come WDW Marathon weekend, timing seems right.
Trip planning chatter is starting heat up around my house. We've got those 10 days in November and the Marathon trip not too long after. I tell ya, it really keeps us going!
Tarzan - Okay, I'll admit it...I'm lame...I watched Tarzan for the first time yesterday morning. Wow, what a great job Disney did on this! Is it me, or do they really try to make you cry in all these movies! Maybe it's me...it's like the older I get, the more emotional I get...What a softie! LOL
Back to school Monday night, boooo, International Business. Think I might have already griped about this one.... Thankfully I'll have internet access via computer or at the very least, the blackberry.
Take care of yourself out there during you training! We'll chat with ya soon. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As much as it rains here, I have not got rained on yet. Nice mileage front. I have 29.something for the week. My new week starts today, missed my morning window for my long, going to try to get it in a little later today. I am shooting for 11-12 miles E wants 13!!! My legs have been sore most of the week. Even on my off days.
20 miles!!! WOW!!!
Let me know how it goes!! Have a great rest of the weekend!! Waving
Good job running in the rain. Here in AZ, I jump at a chance to the run in the rain as it doesn't come along too often :)!
Post a Comment