Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5 Days....

Picture - Can someone tell me what restaurant this is? I believe it's Jiko, but can't remember that far back! It was taken around 2002 I think at a work dinner @ Animal Kingdom. I'm sporting my lovely Jimmy Buffet shark shirt, second person in on the right.

Recieved reviews for my final paper and just need to incorporate the changes to submit by the end of the week. For good measure, the professor also has a lovely reading assignment with a pleathora (as in "you have a plethora of pinata's") of questions for review. Again, lovely. In any event, I'll probably just get through all of this at lunch today and be home free for the rest of the week. Unless work intervenes, of course.


Beautiful day here at the CT shoreline, and an even nicer afternoon for a run! Brought my gear to work today and plan to get in 4-5 miles at the end of the day. Battling a bit of a chest cold, but it's more of a nuisance than a showstopper. It actually made me think about working from home today (that and the gas prices, 3.99/gal, geez!), but I sucked it up and made it in!


On a sports note, how is it that Daisuke wins every start when I think he's only made it past 5 innings once (the game I went to last week)? In any event, I'm lovin' it! Maybe it'll help him build some more confidence resulting in better starts (and a Cy Young...LOL).


It seems quiet on the Team Voice front, y'all still out there? I'm thinking that I need to be more active on the message boards, so see y'all out there!

4 comments:

Heath said...

I'm basking in the sun here on Cape Cod as well!! Hoping to get a decent "wog" in after work myself.

On a side note...at least Daiuske is getting some run suppport this year. Last year they left him hung out dry.

On another side note...nice 3 Amigos reference!

Rae! said...

Well quiet isn't always a bad thing. Need miles for the mileage count please.

MikeF. said...

That pic is of Jiko. One of my most favorite Rest. on site. Gald to see your training is going well.

Matt said...

Glad to hear that you're still out there, even with a cold. My cold has put me out!

Good Luck with your paper and finals!