Back from the "L&M Spring Stride" 3.5 mile race. My goal coming into this race was to slightly improve on the times I'd been working out at. Which is, around 10 min miles. So, how'd I do? Wait for it...wait for it.....29:03 (either :02, or :03...not certain), woohoo! Started way too fast and ran the first mile in 7 minutes, but settled in nicely and controled the breathing. Now I'm wondering how much better I could have done if I didn't stay up late snacking on all kinds of junk.... Not good judgement, but I'm passed all that.
Just happy with the result, and have now raised the bar on myself. :-) Didn't bring a camera, but someone took a group photo (work folks running in the race) that I'll post if they send it along.
Wondering how Rae's doing now.....can't wait to read the update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great Job Chris!!!
Gonna take me right into the danger zone!
Way to go Chris!! Great time!!
Post a Comment